3M-1628 Dressing Tegaderm Frame Wound LF St Film 6x8" 10/Bx by 3M Part No. 1628
3M Healthcare Tegaderm Transparent Adhesive Film Dressing Frame Style 6" x 8", Water-proof, Sterile 3M Tegaderm Transparent Film Dressing Original Frame Style is used to cover and secure IV sites to protect at-risk skin or as a primary or secondary dressing over acute wounds, surgical sites and chronic wounds. It conforms to the body and flex with skin for greater patient comfort. Frame style Window-in facilitates cutting to desired shape and size.
- 3M Tegaderm Transparent Film Dressing Original Frame Style is sterile, Water-proof dressing which provides a bacterial and viral barrier.
- Unique sacral shape is designed for challenging and difficult-to-dress areas.
- Breathable film allows moisture vapor and oxygen exchange.
- Provides a moist environment for enhanced wound healing.
- Unique, thin film conforms to the body and flexes with the skin for greater patient comfort.