3M 68616 Tegaderm High Performance Adhesive Foam Dressing, 4" x 4.5" Box of 10
The 3M Tegaderm high performance adhesive foam dressing provides a water resistant seal while dressing is intact. The film backing prevents strikethrough and protects against external bacteria and viruses. In vitro testing shows that the transparent film provides a viral barrier from viruses 27 nm in diameter or larger while the dressing remains intact without leakage. Use these dressings for pressure, arterial, neuropathic (diabetic) and venous leg ulcers, difficult body contours; heel, elbow, skin tears and abrasions and superficial partial thickness burns.
- Unique multi-layer design provides high absorbency with high breathability to reduce the risk of maceration
- Adapts to changing levels of exudate to maintain moisture balance for optimal wound healing
- Ideal for situations where increased securement or longer wear time is needed
- Dressing does not stick to wound bed thereby minimizing disruption of healing tissue
- Conformable for difficult body contours