Coloplast Inc 627910 InterDry Textile with Antimicrobial Silver Complex 10 x 144-Inch Roll
Coloplast InterDry AG Textile with Antimicrobial Silver Complex is a skin fold management system specifically designed to manage moisture, odor and inflammation skin-to-skin contact areas. A knitted polyester, moisture-wicking fabric impregnated with silver complex, InterDry Ag provides effective antimicrobial action for up to five days. This action significantly improves the symptoms associated with intertrigo: maceration, denudement, inflammation, itching, erythema and satellite lesions. By wicking moisture from skin, the textile provides a friction-reducing surface to reduce the risk of skin tears and pressure ulcers. This skin-fold management system is latex-free and has a 2-year shelf life.
- Wicks and translocates moisture
- Manages complications associated with skin folds and skin-to-device contact areas
- Manages the symptoms associated with intertriginous dermatitis such as maceration, erythema, erosion, itching/burning, odor and pain (cf 1)
- Silver-embedded textile provides effective antimicrobial action for up to five days
- 10 x 144 Roll. Sold as One Each