Curad Sterile Oil Emulsion Non-Adherent Gauze Dressing, 3x3 inches, for Minor Burns, Abrasions, 50 Count
Ideal for most draining wounds including: Minor burns, suture lines, lacerations, skin ulcers, episiotomy incisions and abrasions. Highly conformable dressing that permits flow of exudates without adhering to granulating tissue. Use directly on wounds.
Manufacturer Contact Information
- CUR250330 Gauze Oil Emulsion 3x3 50 Per Box Part No. CUR250330 by- Medline Industries Inc.
- Knitted, high porosity cellulose acetate is evenly impregnated with U. S. P. white petrolatum in an emulsion blend that permits the flow of exudates without adhering to granulating tissue and minimizes skin maceration
- Highly conformable, non-adherent dressing is ideal for lightly draining wounds including minor burns, lacerations and abrasions
- To be used directly on the wound beneath an absorbent secondary dressing
- Not made with natural rubber latex