Dispatch 69150 Hospital Cleaner Disinfectant Towel with Bleach (150 Count)
Premoistened with sodium hypochlorite in a 1:10 dilution (6500 ppm) recommended by CDC guidelines for effective disinfecting against infectious organisms. Contains detergent for cleaning and disinfecting in just one step. Eliminates the need to preclean surfaces prior to disinfecting (For C. difficile spores, surfaces should always be precleaned prior to disinfection. Formulated with a light fragrance for a pleasing scent. Contains anticorrosive agents for compatibility with most medical use surfaces, including plastic, plastic laminate, stainless steel, sealed fiberglass and glazed porcelain. Dispatch hospital cleaner disinfectant towels with bleach keeps a 4 sq. ft. area wet for 2 minutes (the contact time required for all EPA-registered bacteria - except C. difficile spores - viruses and TB). In contrast, a leading alcohol-quat-based wipe stays wet long enough to hit its listed contact time for only 8 percent of pathogens on its Master Label - requiring the use of a new wipe to reach the contact times for 92 percent of the pathogens on its label. Dispatch towels are approved for use in multiple healthcare locations, including hospitals, laboratories, physician and dental offices and nursing homes. Ideal for stainless steel equipment at point-of-care: IV poles, blood glucose monitors and stethoscopes. Suitable for general surfaces such as counters, chairs, exam tables, telephones, light switches and sealed computer keyboards. Use for multi-surface general purpose cleaning and disinfecting. Towel size: 8" length by 6-3/4" width.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces with one convenient wipe
- EPA-registered to kill C. difficile spores in 5 minutes, use as directed on pre-cleaned, hard nonporous surfaces
- Wipe out common MDROs (Multidrug-Resistant Organisms) in just one minute
- Contain sodium hypochlorite in a 1:10 dilution that is recommended by CDC guidelines for effective disinfecting against infectious organisms
- Contains detergent and eliminates the need to preclean surfaces prior to disinfection