EZ Detect Colon Disease FDA and Over The Counter (OTC) Approved Home Test for detection of hidden blood in Stool - 5 Units Per Package
The EZ DETECTTM Stool Blood Test is the most advanced home test available to detect hidden blood in the stool, one of the primary early warning signals of many health problems. EZ DETECTTM is designed to detect blood in the stool that can be caused by bleeding ulcers, hemorrhoids, polyps, colitis, diverticulitis, fissures or cancer of the colon. EZ DETECTTM is a simple, sanitary, fast home test requiring no stool handling. The user simply drops a test tissue into the toilet bowl, and if blood is present, a blue-green color will appear within two minutes. The test detects small quantities (2.0mg hemoglobin/100 ml water) of occult (hidden) blood in the stool. Physicians, hospitals, and pharmacies utilize the test. EZ DETECTTM has no dietary restrictions before or during the testing period. The test kit contains 5 testing pads; a chemical that is used to assure that the product is functioning properly in your home (note: this chemical may cause irritation if not handled properly), and clear instructions. There are enough pads to test 3 consecutive bowel movements. A result card is also provided to record your results and send to your physician. This test does not require a Doctor's visit, however, results should be recorded with your doctor for future reference. EZ DETECTTM can be found in most pharmacies or ordered here.
- Convenient, Sanitary - Easy throw-in-the-bowl test. No messy handling of stool.
- Quick, simple to use - Just drop a test pad in the toilet after a bowel movement. See the results of the test in just 2 minutes. Repeat the test with the next two bowel movements.
- Easy-to-read results - Test area of pad will turn blue/green if blood is detected.
- Reliable and Accurate - FDA approved. Clinically proven. Used by hospitals and physicians worldwide.
- No dietary restrictions - Not affected by rare meat or vitamin C. Does not require lab processing.