Healthlink AloeGuard 7725 - Moisturizing Antimicrobial Soap, 0.75% Strength PCMX (Chloroxylenol), Floral Scent, Bottle - 4 oz., One Bottle
Aloe Guard soap is specially formulated with soothing, moisturizing Aloe Vera gel to protect your skin's delicate balance, and Chloroxylenol (PCMX) to provide the high antimicrobial activity necessary for personal protection and reduction of cross contamination. AloeGuard®'s active ingredient, Chloroxylenol (PCMX), has been shown to be effective against the following: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus faecalis, Bacillus cereus, MRSA, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Proteus vulgaris, Salmonella typhosa, Enterobacter aerogenes, Aspergillis niger, Candida albicans, Rhizopus stolonifer, Saccharomyces bayabus, Mucor racemosus, Torula Ramosa, Penicillium chrysogenum, Alternaria solani.
- Sold Individually for those that don't need a case, or can't store a case
- Kill the germs, not your hands. This antibacterial soap leaves your hands feeling smooth and smelling great.
- Specially designed for high use applications. Seen in Doctors offices, Kitchens, Bathrooms, and Public Facilities.
- Does not contain Alcohol or Germicides. It is also Triclosan free which helps out the environment.
- Use daily for soft, clean hands without chapping, peeling, redness, or roughness. Your hands will be glad you did!