KerraCel Ag 1157 1158 1159 1160 1162 1163 1168
- HOSPITAL GRADE TREATMENT NOW AVAILABLE AT HOME: Made with CMC gelling fibers - the #1 medical dressing material used in US hospitals. Provides the ideal healing environment for at-risk or infected wounds with moderate to high levels of drainage.
- THE ANTIMICROBIAL POWER OF SILVER: KerraCel Ag Dressings use the power of Silver Oxysalts (Ag3+) to quickly and powerfully kill 99.999% of a broad spectrum of bacteria - even superbugs - and prevents bacteria re-growth.
- SUPERIOR DRAINAGE MANAGEMENT: This wound dressing creates a soothing gel as it absorbs drainage and harmful bacteria and retains it within it's core - away from the fragile wound surface and surrounding skin.
- MICRO-CONTOURS TO THE WOUND SURFACE: KerraCel Ag gelling fiber wound dressings form a soothing gel that micro-contours to the wound surface, minimizing dead space where both excess drainage and bacteria can hide.
- MAINTAINS INTEGRITY: The unique construction of these gelling fiber wound dressings ensures they maintain their integrity and can be removed in one piece.