Kleenex Antibacterial Foam Skin Cleanser, NSF E-4 Rated (91594), 0.5% Triclosan , Unscented Soap, Clear, 1.2 L, 2 Cassettes / Case
When staying clean and hygienic is a top priority, it’s smart to use a product that makes it easy. Kleenex E-4 Antibacterial Foam Skin Cleanser contains 0.5% triclosan to kill harmful germs such as E. coli, Staphylococcus aureaus and Salmonella. It is NSF E-4 rated and is accepted by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA ). It kills 99.9% of germs in as little as 15 seconds, is latex-compatible and dermatologist tested. The simple-to-load cassette of bulk hand soap is designed to fit in an electronic Kimberly-Clark Professional Cassette Skin Care Dispenser, so that your employees and guests can dispense it easily. When you’re looking for an efficient, thorough foam cleansing solution, trust Kleenex E-4 Antibacterial Foaming Skin Cleanser. It’s mild and gentle enough for everyday use.
- 2 cassettes / case; 1.2 L each; Kleenex E-2 Antibacterial Foam Skin Cleanser contains 5.0% triclosan and kills 99.9% of germs in as little as 15 seconds
- It is rated by the NSF as E-4 and CIFA approved as safe for food processing and foodservice ; it kills germs including Salmonella, Staphylococcus aureaus and E. coli
- This foaming commercial hand soap clear (dye-free ), has a pleasant fruit scent, it's dermatologist tested and latex compatible
- Easy-to-load, high capacity cassette clicks right into place and is compatible with electronic Kimberly-Clark Professional Skin Care Dispensers
- The bottle is recyclable after the pump is removed