Multidex? Maltodextrin Wound Dressing-Style: Powder Packaging: 45 g Tube - Each 1
GENERAL Maltodextrin Wound Dressing is a sterile, Maltodextrin Powder Wound Dressing is a sterile, maltodextrin NF powder with 1% ascorbic acid. Multidex Powder mixes with wound exudate to form a gel that creates a moist environment conducive to healing. The gel creates an environment which helps the body’s own cells to carry out the task of granulation tissue formation and the repair of the epithelium. Multidex eliminates odor from foul smelling wounds in 24 to 72 hours. Multidex Gel Wound Dressing is a sterile, maltodextrin NF powder with 1% ascorbic acid. INTENDED USE Multidex Powder can be used on infected and non-infected wounds. They are indicated for all types of wounds, including dermal ulcers (e.g., leg ulcers, pressure ulcers and other secreting lesions), diabetic ulcers, abdominal wounds, infected wounds, superficial wounds, lacerations, cuts, abrasions, donor sites and second degree burns. Multidex Powder is indicated for moist wounds.
- Effective on infected and non-infected wounds
- Powder rapidly becomes a gel in moist wounds to quickly adhere to tissue and protect against dehydration
- Quickly penetrates all wound irregularities Non-toxic and not absorbed systemically
- Controls odors while decreasing the amount of purulent exudate
- Helps maintain an environment beneficial for the growth of granulation tissue and epithelial proliferation