Sani-Cloth HB Tub of 160 by Dynarex
Sani-Cloth HB Wipes are used for critical care areas where control of cross-contamination is of prime importance. Use on surfaces and equipment such as stainless steel, formica, glass, carts, baskets, counters, cabinets and other hard non-porous surfaces. Ready to use, requires no mixing or measuring. Eliminates the hazards of airborne sprays. Tub dispensers unique deep well lid provides adequate space to store and access the next wipe. Convenient: unique canister design provides the freedom of one-hand dispensing. High Alcohol (55%). Bactericidal and virucidal. Large wipes, canister of 160.
- For disinfecting non-porous hard surfaces
- The first germicidal wipe that kills the Hepatitis B virus.
- Kills over 100 other organisms
- Effective against Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus. (MRSA)
- Kills Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus Faccalis (VRE). • Effective against Escharichia coli (E coli). • Kills HIV-1.